Bay Contracting, Inc. — Serving the Greater Boston area since 1999
- This building had significant leak issues relating to various elements of the exterior envelope.
- Full removal of existing EIFS structure back to wall board, install new waterproofing membrane and full hard coat stucco system over insulation.
- All windows to be removed, flashed and replaced. This building had unusually large fixed and mulled windows which posed significant challenges to be overcome.
- Supply and Installation of new windows as required. There were significant design and code issues to be overcome in regard to these replacement windows due to their size and the location of the building within an impact zone.
- A significant portion of this work took place over the winter months which involved enclosing and heating the staging.